Wednesday 11 April 2012

Guess what I just got!

I decided to make this into a contest!

The rules are as follow...
1. Read the hints I have given and guess what I got!
2. If you guess it right, you can have a free blog button! It doesn't shoot out rainbows and stuff like other buttons out there probably do; it's just a picture that says "I won! :D" or something like that on it. But, it still gives you bragging rights (and isn't that the BEST?!)

It's that simple!

Okay... here are the hints

Hint #1 It makes a plinking sound.
Hint #2 I told you guys I wanted one waayyy back in June. (or maybe I just think I did)
Hint #3 It is REALLY heavy and came in a huge case that made me think I was getting a saxophone.
Hint #4 As a reference to three, it's not a saxophone. XD

So, uhh... Whoever guesses it right, I can make a blog button for, if they would like one... I don't think I've ever really done a contest kind of thing, so I think this is my first... ?

~Miranda

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

I TAG YOU.
http://lovethatdoll.blogspot.com/2012/04/tag-from-jessie-d.html
:)

Anonymous said...

i THINK IT;S A .... tYPEWRITER....I look at your blog a lot but don't worry, i read them from oldest to newerst