Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas everyone! :D

Have you guys been enjoying today so far? I know I have! :D

I WOULD have taken pictures of my new dolls(NOT AG dolls), but I couldn't find my camera! :( BUT... since I CAN tell you about them, and you can Google image them if you REALLY want to know what they look like, I got Akoya(a Pullip) and Arashi(a Taeyang). They're both ninjas, and I was LITERALLY spazzing out last night about them! :D Sadly, when I was taking Arashi out of his box, his foot like, BROKE, but it's okay... I've got a plan to fix it... d:

I also got two new AG outfits! One is this A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E dress, and the other is this hard to describe outfit! On top of that, I got an accessory set, and it basically has a newsboy hat, ipod(with headphones), purse, belt, and a scarf. The hat is REALLY cute, and I think it's not my favourite thing ever. ;D

My dad gave me a how to draw Manga book, and some special markers for doing so!

I got some other stuff(and enough choclate to last me several days, since that's probably all I will consume! XD) but it's kind of minor, and I'll probably bore you even more than I already have if I tell you about it! XD I tend to ramble a lot...

Well, Happy Holidays everyone! :D I hope you guys got what you wanted for Christmas! ;)

~Miranda

No comments: