Saturday 31 December 2011

It's over?!

There it goes. 2011's gone, people. Today's the LAST day of the year! I didn't really accomplish ANYTHING that I planned to do, but there ARE some little things that happened to me along the way!

Here, I'll list some. ;D

1. I became an otaku(look it up.)
2. I got three new dolls(Willow, Kanani, and Kylie)
3. I became OBSSESSED with the Kingdom Hearts games!!! :D (Not that I wasn't aware of them before, but then I PLAYED the games... :o)
4. I got my first Pullip, Dal, and Taeyang(I N-E-E-D to post pictures of them, but my profile picture is of my Dal's shoes. :) )
5. I got a camera this year.
6. I started writing a book
7. I got a YouTube and posted two terrible videos in which I sound like a boy. XD
8. I started watching anime and reading manga
9. I got rid of Lanie's dictatorship over my doll town and now all is calm.
10. Caitlin's wig(Kylie's BFF that I will make next year. She's another custom doll. ;D)
11. I got my saxophone this year. (:D)
12. I now am the proud owner of an iPod touch.
13. I FINALLY became the age of the number of this fact of 2011.
14. I learned to never, EVER drink a full bottle of sparkling white grape juice on New Year's Eve AGAIN.

Thank you for reading this, because after tonight where I get "drunk" (yeah, not really, but last year I just felt kind of tipsy. XD) on sparkling NON-ALCOHOLIC white grape juice, I probably will be working on my school projects and book...

Well, happy new year! May this year we will be entering in a few hours bring many new dolls for all of you!(and McKenna's new bed and pajamas, if you've seen how AWESOME they are! :D)

~Miranda

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I will miss this year. :( I loved the part about Lanie. :)
Phoebe