Wednesday 14 March 2012

Pi day!

Happy Pi day, everyone! Did you know this is one of my favourite holidays? :D I even memorized quite a bit of Pi! And I'm pretty proud, if I do say so myself. ;)

What Pi I know from memory...

3.141592653589793238462643383279502884

... It may not seem like much, but that's the first 36 digits of Pi. :)

Oh, and there's something ELSE special today! :o It's Gwen's twelfth birthday! I feel kind of bad because I got her a mini Rebbecca and a book last year, but I didn't get her anything this year... :( I guess she got a present in advance?

And, there's yet another bit of information I would like to share with you! Kanani's new wig from Shopoholican on eBay, or Blythaholic on Etsy, came yesterday! :D :D :D Now she looks TOTALLY amazing! And, I can take pictures of her again!

This is like, a totally amazing day for me. In fact, one of the best one's I've had in forever and a half. ;)

How has YOUR Pi day been?

~Miranda

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

OOOOOOOHHH!!! I picked out one of her wigs for something... How long do they take to ship? And what kind of quality are they? Just wonderin'.
~Phoebe