Wednesday 29 February 2012

x__x

Man... I'm sooo tiiired today... I'm not really sure why, though.

Lately I've been feeling like a HORRIBLE doll person because I've hardly touched my dolls or camera in the past month. DX It's just pitiful of me. And I've been like, fangirly(although I do hate that term...) obsessing over things! Mostly any anime I watch, but whatever. It also applies to Spider Solitaire. I've gotten INSANELY amazing at it, and I'm pretty proud of myself. :) I mean, I got a winning streak of 75 games. .__. That's like, AMAZING for me! X)

Well, I am, however, going to be paid this Saturday, so I won't be stuck with only $4 and however many quarters I found in my money dish in my room! ^_^ Which MEANS i will be able to afford things such as...

A new wig for Yumie, my Pullip, because I accidentally brushed hers(which is REALLY bad, but I had forgotten that.) so now it sucks. :(
A Blythe doll wig for Kanani, because... something... happened to hers... >.<
Some pocket watch necklaces, because I L-O-V-E pocket watches!!! X3
If I have money left over, probably something Hetalia related... ;D

Well, now you know the inner-workings of the mind of moi. ;)

RANDOM FACT!!!

I kind of want to learn Finnish next year in ninth grade if it's a possible course to take.

Or German, but we already "have" books on that, and I have a French book, so I've been teaching myself that... mwahahaha...

... Do you think I'm weird? I wouldn't mind if you said yes, no, or entirely ignored this odd question. ;)

~Miranda

No comments: