Wednesday 17 November 2010

Doll Christmas special-really-super-ultra-long post!!!





She looks like Jane Austen right now. To me. If only she had brown hair and eyes...
Looking for stars...
Her eyes are glowing...
My first or second favorite picture of Hollie!

Her eyes are glowing. Hehe...

My first or second favorite picture of Hollie!
WHAT?!? How did THAT picture get in here?!?! Why is my animal Crossing character holding A FISH?!?! It's a King Salmon.






ACCK! TOO BRIGHT!!! :(

Ah... I LOVE this picture of Lily's shoes... :)/;)/:0/:D



*Merry Christmas!* All of Miranda's dolls say hi, and for another religion, happy Hanuka, and Happy Kwanzaa! This post has taken a WHOLE month to make, and I really poured my heart into this post! This post has three things coming up: pictures, tags, and,(drum roll, please) WHAT MY DOLLS ARE GETTING FOR CHRISTMAS!!!(shh, don't tell them!) Tag Time!!!


1. What do you want for Christmas?

I'm not sure if I will get this, but the snowflake ball gown.(My parents and I worked out a deal)



2. Do you like surprises?

NO! I ABSOLUTELY HATE THEM! My parents and I order A.G. stuff together, so I know exactly what I'm getting! I only don't know what will be in my stocking...



3. Do you know of the blog 'Love that Doll'?

YES! I'm Phoebe's first follower! Other than those no-picture people that come up in the front...



4. Do you have a real tree, or a fake tree?

Fake tree.


5. If you have a fake tree, do you keep it up all year?

Of course!


6. Are you an A.G. fan?

Heck yeah!


7. Pencils, or pens?

pens.


8. Do you write calligraphy?

Since the beginning of 6th grade, yes.


9. Do you(if you're old enough) do wood burning?

yes


10. Do you like tags?

Oh yeah!


11.When is your birthday?

6/23
12. What is the capital of Assyria?

I don't know that!


13. Who is your inspiration?

Myself


14. What is your favorite music genre?

reggae.


15. Do you quilt?

OH YEAH I DO!!! :)

16. Do you hand-sew?

yes.

17. Do you celebrate Christmas?
yes.

18. What is your favorite day of the year?
June 23

19. Do you have a crush?
yes, I do.

20. Do you play on innerstarU?

Only when I'm SUPER bored!!!:)


Christmas present time!

Sonali: Cat book
Lanie:chocolate calculator
Lily: earrings
Chrissa: clothes
Elizabeth: A bed and clothes
Felicity: clothes
Hollie: a scarf
Gwen: a matching scarf
Kirsten: a doll-sized beater(she makes scrambled eggs!)



What I KNOW I'm getting: a snuggie knock-off. A quilt book. Zhu-zhu pets. Elizabeth's bed and bedding. Elizabeth and Felicity's riding outfits and cloaks. Well, for the non-AG stuff(I ordered that with my mom) I peeked. Except for the Snuggie knock-off and the quilt book. My dad left the snuggie out. In PLAIN SIGHT! For the quilt book, I got to open a present early!!! ;)

Well, MERRY CHRISTMAS! Happy New Year!!! :)/;)/:D/:0

No comments: