Monday 8 November 2010

I have updated my blog!!!

Everything is now red. orange, maroon, or yellow, and I'm ready for late fall! I didn't feel like changing it around October, because I personally think fall starts in November, and goes on for one month. I will be decorating for Christmas soon, and I have some BIG flippin' news!!! MY AMERICAN GIRL STUFF CAME TODAY!!! I got my red and ruby dress with accessories, and they look beautiful on Lily!!! Order it, the quality is AMAZING, and it looks WONDERFUL on any doll, especially ones with dark hair and green eyes! I am THRILLED with how wonderful the outfit is, but there are a few downsides. The bracelet in the accessories is EXTREMELY difficult to get on, I would suggest letting gravity help you, or just leaving it on and not taking it off. Also, the stick on earrings aren't sticky. The headband is a tight fit, but is still wonderful. You WILL be ecstatic with your decision to buy this!!! :)



P.S. I found my Cubivore game today! Depression hurts. Cymbalta can help!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the helpful post! I would not have gotten this otherwise!.

Anonymous said...

What a nice post. I really love reading these types or articles. I can?t wait to see what others have to say..

Anonymous said...

Awesome post. Really enjoyed reading your blog posts.