Sunday 7 November 2010

Wow. I'm in a state of shock...

Do any of you follow Against the wind? It's a blog, one of my favorites, and she apparently quit blogging. If you know what the fudge I'm talking about, are you invited to read it? I'm not. I can't use any word in the English language to describe my feelings. So here's a word I made up to describe my feelings: oofnoscarfdenheihmer. I'm sad. :(

On the bright side, I'm getting the following items from American Girl: Lanie's blue tee for dolls and girls, Lanie's pj's for dolls, Lanie's nature outfit and set, Elizabeth's bed, Ruby & ribbon dress and accessories(for dolls), Felicity's cardinal cloak, Felicity and Elizabeth's riding outfit, and Elizabeth's cloak. All of that, except for the Ruby & ribbon dress and Lanie's blue tee, are for Christmas. The other Lanie stuff is for my 13th b-day on June 23. I'm forced to listen to my brother's emo/screemo music.(HELP!!! Do any of you own earplugs?!?! My mentally chalenged brother wouldn't stop whining today, and he is DRIVING ME TO INSANITY!!!)

No comments: