Monday 18 June 2012

30 Day Photo Challenge

Most of you have probably heard about the 30 day photography challenge from Phoebe's blog, and I decided to start doing it myself! ^-^ One of my only doubts that I have for the challenge is that I'm not really allowed to have a picture of my face on the internet, so day one is going to be... interesting... But, I figured that I'll just kind of "cheat" and use a self portrait I drew a couple weeks ago! :D That way I can incorporate my art into it which is something I really enjoy doing... ;)

In case you weren't already familiar with what you have to do, here's the list for every day; just to give you an idea:

1. A photo of yourself
2. A photo of what you wore today
3. A photo of your favorite place to be
4. A photo from a high angle
5. A photo of whatever you please
6. A photo from a low angle
7. A silhouette photo
8. A photo of something close up
9. A photo of something from a distance
10. A photo of whatever you please
11. A black and white photo
12. A photo experimenting with bokeh
13. A photo edit that you like
14. A photo focusing on eyes
15. A photo of whatever you please
16. A photo experimenting with light trails
17. A photo with street lights
18. A photo depicting an emotion
19. A photo that involves landscape
20. A photo of whatever you please
21. A photo of the sunset
22. A photo of the person you love
23. A photo that makes you think of childhood
24. A photo that has a color scheme
25. A photo of whatever you please
26. A photo playing with shadows
27. A photo using the sun as your lighting
28. A photo that incorporates motion
29. A photo with clouds
30. A photo of whatever you please

Well, that's it! That's all I have to do for thirty days! Since I probably won't post EVERY day, because I'm SOOOO focused when It comes to posting on a regular basis, I'll probably just post every few days with like, three or four photos instead of every day. (^_^;)"

Oh, and there was a problem for with Blogger so my poll wouldn't come up, but now it's there, so please be sure to vote on it! :D

~Miranda

No comments: