Saturday 23 June 2012

My birthday! X3

Yup, that was today! I'm now officially 14! :D

So, we really didn't do much for it today, but on Thursday I had three of my closest friends over for a sleepover. :3 (thanks again for coming, Phoebe! :D) Today I honestly just lazed around the house going to each of my game systems so I could get birthday presents in my Animal Crossing games. XD

I might as well tell you guys what I got, so...

1. A brand new pocket watch that is silver and you can see the mechanism inside and it's WICKED AWESOME!!! X3
2. A body pillow (from Phoebe)
3. A couple gift cards from my other friends
4. Some fancy soaps from England *fist pump*
5. A LOOTTT of doll-sized eraser "food"
6. Some perfume
7. A doll-sized casserole dish (that's ORANGE(Phoebe'll get this))
8. Maple flavoured cookies from Canada (*melts*)
9. A Hot Wheels Mini Cooper (that's my favourite car, btw)
10. A doll-sized globe, tote bag, and tea kettle/kitchen timer

And then my mom bought some fabric for me about a week ago and called it part of my birthday stuff... Oh, and then I got some regular $$$. ;3

Umm... Believe it or not, I was actually really sad today until just a couple hours ago (so, 10 PM). :( It was because nobody really noticed/remembered that today was my birthday (these things actually get to me) But, the reason why I became so happy was that we went out to see fireworks, and the place we were at had Wi-Fi, so I had the chance to drink Ice tea (my favourite drink), listen to Prussia sing Mein Gott (one of the Hetalia character songs- they're really awesome, btw! I recommend looking them up on YouTube), and watch Fireworks. :') I was so happy, that I actually (this part I find kind of embarrassing...) was crying a little when we got home...

Since It's REALLY late right now and I have yet to take pictures of my "loot", I'll probably be busy with my camera tomorrow, and I may post pictures of the stuff I got... You can hurt me if I don't. XD JK.

If you read this far, I give you a cookie! :3

To leave things, I'm going to update my "About Me" page (if it still exists. XD) and I'll leave a link to it sometime in the near future when I finish updating.

~Miranda

P.S. As a side note, I'm starting to save up for a Kindle Fire! :D But, I'm also going to probably sell Chrissa... Like, I've actually decided. I'll probably do a moving-away post for her, so you can sort of... "look forward" to a photo story... (._. )

2 comments:

Emma Kate said...

Sorry no one acted like it was your birthday!! I hope you had fun with Phoebe and your other friends at the sleepover :)

Claire said...

Happy {belated} birthday, Miranda! :D