Wednesday 21 July 2010

10th post!!! :)

This is my tenth post! So, you have probably read that Elizabeth owns a shop, right? Well, Kirsten owns the convenience store across from Chrissa's Cafe. Kirsten's store also sells pets and stuufed animals for dolls. Chrissa's Cafe shares a wall with Elizabeth's store, La Robe Shoppe. Lanie is Elizabeth's apprentice and the only one that does any work. Lanie is also the landlord of the apartment building. Chrissa's Cafe is neighboring Sonali's Salon. There is one more store that isn't exactly connected to any of the other shops. Gwen's shop, La Lits et La Tables, Beds and Tables, shares a wall with the town center and Elizabeth's shop. I will have pictures soon. So for now, keep reading!!! :)

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I may only have the pics that Phoebe took, since I turned the town into a house! But oh well. The dolls are happy, and so am I!!! :)