Saturday 31 July 2010

Sorry!!! Even though I really didn't do anything...

I just got back from LA,I'm tired, duh, it's 12:28a.m. I'm lame right now, I didn't post throughout the week because the hotel Wi-Fi wasn't free, neither was the plane's, so I couldn't post. I didn't do anything 'til my Dad came from work, so I was locked in a room all day, but on the bright side, I got seriously far in my bazillion DS games. But that's it. I watched the 4th hour of the TODAY show on NBC, which is always good. I now love flying, but NOT the takeoff or landing. I hate heights and high speed. My dad made me traumatized when he took me out for drives in his cherry red Corvette. But above the clouds, you can't tell you're 2 miles in the air, or going 570 miles an hour, it just feels like a car ride.Lily and I took lots of pics, we went to American Girl place which I didn't get to enjoy, since my dad wanted to leave as soon as possible, we couldn't eat lunch or we'd have to wait an hour. Nothing too terribly interesting after that, but here's smething weird, I like airport security. Yes, you just read I LIKE AIRPORT SECURITY. Some people think it's bad, but it's actually fun, and no, I'm not crazy. Well, maybe a little bit, but that's not the point. All I'm saying is I'm back safe and sound, right? Well GOOD NIGHT!!!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

This was posted on July 31st at 12:28 a.m.

Phoebe said...

Hiya. You might notice I'm not your first follower anymore, I had to re-follow cause you changed the web address so it wouldn't give me any new posts.