Wednesday 7 July 2010

Advice about knowledge and choosing male or female

If you would like to know one of my info sources, when I was 7, I read a Guinea pig magazine. It has some of my info, but not nearly enough, if you're like me, it isn't enough. If I have at least 100 followers, I will say my favorite source besides the Internet.

(If you just got your first pet, and you want to breed, do not unless you are a true expert, more of an expert than me. But I'm not an expert.) So, a female and another female don't fight. A male and a male will fight if a female is in the same house. But a female and a male won't fight no matter what. A sow and a boar will mate if in the same cage. If you want a calm, lap pet, then a male is right for you. If you want a more easily agitated pet, in other words, a female, no little kids or you'll need the shovel again...

No comments: