Friday 13 August 2010

AMERICAN GIRL PLACE!!!!!!!!

This is a great display of the foal and horse I would love to have, and a cute riding outfit.
My beautiful Lily in the second row second from the right. They didn't have #41 (Lily)for sale!!! That erks me...

The cute riding outfit again.

The sports collection.

Some store exclusives.

The Girl of The Years.

The Rebecca display.

The colonial display.

The Molly display.

A picture my dad actually liked.

The Kaya display.
The Addy display.


The Josefina display.

The Julie display.

And last but not least, the Kit display!
I hope you at least partially enjoyed this slap-dash American Girl Place picture post!!! :) Peace out!

3 comments:

Phoebe said...

Those were good pics! At Chicago they had several Lilys in actual displays!

Miranda said...

AWESOME!!! I wish I got more JLY/My American Girl display pics, but my dad doesn't understand what it's like to be at AG Place, so he thought,"Take the pictures and lets go." So I did. :( I wish I could enjoy it better, but I've been to the Chicago, Mall of America, and the LA one, so I've already seen like half of them.

Anonymous said...

The Mall of America AG store is the best! I have the most fun there