Saturday 28 August 2010

Well, I can say this

This post will be entirely random, and will tell you about me as a person. I am an AG doll lover, a guinea pig owner, and an avid video game player. I have 8 dolls, and I got my first doll, Kirsten, in 2007. I have 3 guinea pigs, named Nibbler, Hot Fudge, and Chocolate. I also have a bearded Dragon named Liz, and two MALE goldfish named Beth and Bill. I thought Beth was a girl. Bill was white, and turned orange, Beth was orange, and turned white. I have been watching my 15 year old bruther Griffin play video games since he was 5 and I was two. I have been playing video games since I was 5. This is a poat where I am bored, don't know what to blog about, and I just want to update my blog.

1 comment:

Brittany Rae said...

ya ikr!!! I hate that there retiring her! she's a really important historical character!