Saturday 21 August 2010

I haven't been posting!!!

I haven't been posting for the past few days because my family and I have been cleaning our basement! I found a really cute mini shopping basket that's AG sized, at Half-price books I got a coin purse that, with a shoulder strap, will be a doll sized purse. Our sweet guinea pigs have been moved to our crap room, that's just what we call the exercise room. Or, what was supposed to be the exercise room. We cleaned that place out, and I found some doll-sized art supplies! I may have pics eventually... A word of advice: on my last trip to Canada, I visited my family,(I am Canadian, which may be slightly shocking.) And, in my family, it's a sin to throw out your bacon, if it didn't fall on the floor or be contaminated in any other way. Remember that, and life will be good. :)

No comments: