Thursday 12 August 2010

2 darn vacations in a row...

Now I went to Panama City beach! I am exhausted! Oh, we stayed in New Orleans for 3 nights, too. Panama City Beach is WAY more fun than home! I am HAPPY!!!! Why, you may be wondering, am I so happy? Because, .........uhhhh... I don't know. It's just one of those things. Oh WAIT! I remember! It's because when I left I had three followers, and when I came back, I had 6!!! I will have pics of the hair thingys I got for my dolls at AG Place LA. They look great on my doll Lily Tazo! Remember, don't run with scissors, hug ducks frequently, and, 2 more things. Love dolls, and my blog is still occasionally about my pets, Nibbler, Choclate, and Hot Fudge. I will take pics of my guinea pigs someday, and the store exclusive hair thingys!

4 comments:

American Girl Doll Hairstyles said...

Sounds like you had a great time! How was the AG place in LA?

Phoebe said...

I am a follower, I had to re-follow, though.

Miranda said...

Sorry Phoebe. I didn't know you had changed your profile pic, and you weren't in the same spot, so I had a heart attack. But then, last night, just to make sure I was hopefully wrong, I looked at Love That doll, and I realized that you were still a follower. I just came on to change what I wrote. Which I found out last week is possible. Great, here I am yammering on again. And to do another post.

Miranda said...

Sorry I took so lond to reply, AGD hairstyles, I had had lots of fun in L.A. ESPECIALLY AG Place!!! :)