Sunday 10 April 2011

Ron the Orange! :)

No, I'm not just naming ANY random orange Ron! I'll explain what about... Okay, so for math class, we have to write and illustrate(I'm allowed to photograph because I asked, though) a children's book(FYI, It's the SAME thing Phoebe had to do with her book about coordinate plains) that teaches a math topic. I chose circumferences, and Ron the orange goes around to his friend's houses asking if they have a circumference so they could help him get new clothes. It's ADORABLE, and I took most of the pics. today, so expect a post about it sometime soon! :D There's Ron the orange, Barry the banana, Aaron the apple, and Trixie the tomato. Trixie's character WAS supposed to be Penelope the Pomegranate, but we couldn't find a pomegranate. :( It HAD to be a fruit in the shape of a sphere, so I chose a tomato. So, would you like to see the characters? You know what? I'll just post the pictures within the upcoming week, if you want. ~Miranda

3 comments:

Lilac said...

I love it!:D

Rachel said...

OOH!! I want to see pictures of it! That sounds cool!

Kathleen said...

I want to see the pictures! =D