Tuesday 12 April 2011

Visitor! :D

Yup! We are having one of our relatives over right now! :D So I'm really, Really, REALLY happy about that! :D Okay, so, because of that, we have to take her sightseeing, :(, so I might not post a lot soon. The affected blogs are ALL the blogs under my name, including my doll blogs. Also, I'll probably be playing the video game I bought from my older brother, Legend of Zelda, the wind waker. It's really cool, you should play it sometime! :D Oh, and my Ron the orange pics. wil be up probably on Thursday night, considering I have to print them out tomorrow, and I most likely won't have the time to blog. :( I have to make a polymer clay sewing machine for Trixie the tomato to sew Ron some clothes. :) Which means That I will have to actually SEW clothes for an orange myself! It won't be hard, considering I'm just going to put a drawstring on a circle shaped piece of fabric. :( I got new socks yesterday, along with an AWESOME new lamp from Target! :D The socks are grey, blue, white, black/gray/blue argyle, gray/black/light grey striped, and there's a green/yellow/black/grey polka dot pair. THEY'RE BEAST!!! :D The lamp is brushed nickel with a blue glass thingy in the middle, and the lampshade is white with a kind of sort of paisley pattern. I'll just photograph the lamp soon, 'kay? :D ~Miranda

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE KNEE-SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoot Whoot for them!!!

Lilac said...

My brother loves Legend of Zelda.Have fun.:D