Thursday 8 September 2011

My doll "plans"

Subject to change, of course! ;)
Okay. So, for now, my plans for my dolls(and other "needs" of mine) are THIS:
1. GET A KYLIE!!!(Her wig came today, along with her converse, so I NEED to get a doll!)
2. Get new headphones. The cord ripped, and now the wires are showing. D:
3. BUY JESSE. HOLLIE NEEDS HER MORE THAN I DO.
... What do you think? I "NEED" everything listed here, but as for Kylie...
Hey. If YOU have a blue eyed AG doll that needs SOME work... Just Kiddin'! XD
Although, she IS the first thing I need... But, she's the only ACTUAL need on the list, because her wig and two pairs of converse came today, so I have everything BUT the doll herself! :,(
Oh, and before I forget to mention it, I started a YouTube series, but who knows if I'll EVER go through with it enough to finish making it! I still HAVE the video clips from my first "official" series, "The Young Starlet", but this one's better. It's something REALLY different, and I THINK you'll like it. It still stars Gwen(or, Lauren, in both the series.) but there's a SMALL conspiracy going on, so it's more interesting.
Now... before I "give-away" anything more...
I NEED TO GO DO MY HOMWORK!!! D:
~Miranda