Thursday 15 September 2011

OMG OMG OMG!!!

Okay. So, a few days ago i ordered my doll in need of TLC, and I JUST got her in the mail, like ten minutes ago. And, after checking out the doll, I learned that I am NOW the proud owner of...
A PLEASANT COMPANY DOLL!!! :D A Kirsten, to be exact, but she has a bad haircut, she needs re-stringing, new stuffing, and her face paint is all worn off, but that's one of the reasons why 1 didn't just buy a NEW doll! So, YES, I WILL post a YouTube video of the pictures and everything, and for any of you future doll fixers that want to know how I do the stuff in the video(this WILL be a video, and I WILL post it, and I will slap myself in the face if I don't) I am using the guide to doll fixing(or something like that...) From:
www.justmagicdolls.com it's in the article section, and I HIGHLY recomend using it! I've ran through it a few times previously, and I know what to do, so be SURE to do that before working on your doll.
So, I will show you a before and after picture of Kylie(the doll I'm making) when I finish with her. :)
So, I have to get to work! ;)
~Miranda

No comments: