Monday 5 September 2011

Call me "over-thinker", but...

I already have my whole Christmas wish-list figured out! :D
Since I have nothing better to do, I thought I'd list it out!(Oh, and mind you I was going to buy about half of the stuff on the list, okay?!)
Jesse(#48)
Kanani's Ukulele set
Kanani's party dress
Kanani's Aloha outfit
Hawaiian Monk Seal
Special Mini Kit
Special mini Rebbecca
Special mini Kirsten
Special mini Felicity
Merry and Bright Dress
Holiday accessories
Frosty party outfit
Coconut pajama's
Sporty Winter outfit
Snowshoe set
Cozy Sweater outfit
Sweet School Dress(maybe.)
... Sure, it's a little lengthy, but considering I'm going to buy about half of this stuff myself with my own money, WHAT COULD GO WRONG?!?!?!
Kit and Ruthie MIGHT be retired this year, and THAT would screw up my AG buying plans.
~Mr. W

4 comments:

Claire said...

I don't think they'd retire Kit - she's only been out for eleven years. They'll probably retire Molly (who's been out for 25 yrs.) or Addy (18 yrs.). I'm just guessing here. ;)

I liked your list! I absolutely love #48. :)

Miranda said...

Well, THAT'S a relief! :D

... Oh, and for those of you who probably AREN'T wondering about my ending signature, I thought I'd try something new, but I've decided to keep the Miranda. ;)

~Miranda

Phoebe said...

I love all of that. :) Alot of your outfits are on my list, too. And if you think that's long I might ask for a doll and the piano this year. :p Of course I haven't decided yet.
I like Mr. W! lol I didn't even notice. :)

Miranda said...

Yeah, but Phoebe, you also have a birthday five days before Christmas! Besides, I'm paying for half of the stuff myself.

~Miranda