Sunday 26 February 2012

Back to "normal"

Sorry if I scared you guys on my last post. XD I just NEEDED to talk to SOMEONE, because I just came back from vacation, and I pretty much locked myself in my room at the condo and played video games. It was just like home! XD

So, anyway, now I'm back to my disturbed self. I'm not obsessive and disturbed as much anymore, so that's always a good sign...

Umm... Well, that doesn't mean I haven't been watching any anime that I really love! ;D Right now I specifically love Hetalia. In case you guys like, actually care, it's basically where the stereotype for each country(i.e. Russia, Germany, Italy, America, Canada, England...) is portrayed as a person(so each stereotype IS the country that they show the stereotype for). And it takes place during World War 2, but it tells about each country's history, too.

Now, if you're like, "Hey, what the heck!?!? Why would you find THAT interesting?!" Well, you'll just have to watch it. But, mind you, it's rated MA, and you have to be over 18 to watch it on YouTube(don't ask how I watched it...) :( So that really sucks. But, if there's a will, there's a way, I suppose...

So, anyway, now for my personal rambling that only people who know the show(probably none of you) would understand! ;D

Well, unsurprisingly, my favourite chracter in Hetalia is Canada. He's a really minor character(I mean, Prussia has a bigger part than Canada! And he's not even a country anymore! *eye roll*) but he's still awesome. He has this ADORABLE polar bear with him all the time named Kumajiro, and sadly, he(Kumajiro) is always asking, "Who ARE you?". Of course, Canada can't remember Kumajiro's name, either(For the record, I can't remeber Kumajiro's name that well!), so he calls him "Kumakichi". You can tell they know each other soooo well...

Oh, and Canada and America look REALLY similar, so everyone mistakes him for America. Especially Cuba, who keeps on beating up Canada and calling him America. :( And whenever they show Canada in one of the World meetings or Allied forces meetings, he's kind of, like, invisible... He really doesn't have much to do with anything related to WW2, so it makes sense to me that he would be invisible. (Mind you, this is a stereotype, so don't complain if this bothers you!)

At school, my friends and I claim to be different countries(you can probably guess which one I am... but I was called Canada before I even WATCHED the show, so it's not like I had a choice. I even tried to change to America... but no. I couldn't.). So, we have quite a few countries right now, including; Canada(me), America, England/Britain, France, Russia, Italy, Southern Italy(Romano), Austria, Cuba, Japan, Sealand, Germany, Lichtenstein, and some others I can't remember right now. But, it's getting kind of big now, which means I have more countries/my friends asking, "Who are you?" *eye roll* But it's not that bad.

Well, if you made it this far, PLEASE comment and say, "I like tacos" so that I know people actually come here still. ^_^

~Miranda