Monday 20 February 2012

I'm back!!! ;D

Well, the title says it all! I'm in an unusually happy/obsessive(I'll explain later in the post!) mood today! I mean, I'm just SOOOO happy today! As in; I've-never-felt-this-happy-before-in-my-life-happy! :o It almost feels like I'm on an adrenaline rush! My "heart"(just for the phrase) just feels light today.

You could be thinking "Okay. I felt like that five times today, so what's the big deal?" OR you could be thinking, "Uh, why the heck are you so happy?! I thought you were like, depressed or something! DX" Well, whichever one you're thinking, I'm going to tell you why! Right about...
...
...
...
...
...
NOW!

So, I'm the kind of person that likes video games and anime and manga and stuff like that. You all knew that, right? Well I would hope you do. ;) (I'm stalling, if you haven't noticed. XD) And I'm also the kind of person that obsesses over stuff for prolonged periods of time. Well, there's this one manga(that is also an anime, by the way) called "Black Butler", and I'm A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y obsessed with it! Ever since November 5th, but especially this past month. n_n I love the story, and as some of my closest friends (such as Phoebe) can tell you, I talk about it practically non-stop. I have all the currently available manga for it (books 1-8) and I don't know HOW I afforded it, but it was all within the past month.

And I've been broke for two months. O.O I REALLY have no idea how I managed it AT ALL.

I don't really know why I like it so much, but it's just so... awesome! (Wow, I'm so descriptive.) I seriously think I'm going insane about it. XD

You're all aware how some girls will flip out if they hear they can get tickets to go see a Justin Beiber concert or something like that? Well that's how I felt when I heard there was a Black Butler VIDEO GAME.

Yup, you read that right. And I'll just tell you right now, I NEED to get that game!!! >:D I need it soooo badly, that I'll pretty much do ANYTHING to get it! If that means I can never eat pocky again, I'll take that offer up, sadly. I love pocky, but to have that game... :'(

I'm really starting to worry if I'm going insane-

You know what? I hit insanity a while ago. I've probably passed insanity, too. If only I knew what was PAST insanity... hmm...

~BB obsessed Miranda

P.S. I took Rebbecca on vacation with me, by the way. Although I thought reeaal hard about taking Kylie. ;D Rebbecca used the hotel's WiFi to look at pictures of the Ciel Dal(who she's in love with, because she loves Ciel!) on PullipStyle. XD She's just like me! (hint hint I did that too but with Ciel and Sebastian) O.O

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

I was basically right! Mwahahaha....
Oh, and I went insane a long time ago. It's a lot of fun. You should try it.