Sunday 1 July 2012

Happy Canada Day~!!! :D

Yup. That was today! X3 I got really super excited for it (don't ask. I'm a freak like that.) and was all, "OMG I could do a Canada cosplay and finish that awesome drawing I started a week ago and bake cookies and scones and drink tea(even though those are English) and... X3 *fangirly*"

... But I ended up waking up at noon and lazing around my house playing Harvest Moon AWL and attempting to clean and redesign my doll's rooms. XD I didn't even get dressed today! EPIC FAIL. (but I rarely get dressed during the summer, so it's nothing new. (^_^;)" )

So, instead of showing you guys that picture I drew (which I WILL get to; along with everything else I "said" I'd show... (._. ) ) Here's a picture of a cupcake with a maple leaf from when I went to a World Conference at my friend's house way back in May. ^-^
... Yeah. XD My friend invited a bunch of my other friends who were also countries (like I'm Canada, for instance.) and gave everyone a cupcake with their country's flag on it. :3 At first my friend (okay, since she's Sealand, I'm just gonna call her that from now on! I'll actually make a guide for people I frequently mention on the side of my blog...) thought I was coming, so she decorated one, but then five minutes later she was all, "Oh yeah, she's not coming... :c" so she ate that one. Then the next day at school she mentioned that to me and I told her that she never even INVITED me, so... XD Anyway, long story longer-than-it-really-should/has-to-be, she ran out of red frosting for the side stripes and- according to her- failed on the maple leaf (considering it's practically impossible to make a maple leaf, I'd say it was pretty good!). But oh well. It was a goood cupcake... n_n

I apologize if I majorly bored you; I do that "sometimes" (*cough*all the time*cough*) But if you read this far and give me a comment, I thank you greatly! :D

... Ohmygosh! I forgot to tell you guys that I ordered a new wig and an obitsu body (with extra hands! >:3) for my Pullip Yumie today! X3 I P-R-O-M-I-S-E I'll show you pictures when it gets here this time!!! (and I might finally get around to showing you Kanani's new-ish wig from the same seller... Even though I bought it in March. (._. ) )

~Miranda

P.S. Just so you guys know, it's my good friend Matthew's birthday. (Phoebe, I hope you get this! ;P)

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

I get it. ;) Happy Birthday to Matthew! AND THAT WIG WILL LOOK AWESOME ON YUMIE!! Well anyway happy Canada Day.... :)
~Phoebe