Friday 3 September 2010

First of all

I, with my love for pale blue and green, had to get a blue and a green clock for my dolls. I also survived my first 8 days of Middle school!!! Phoebe is only in one of my classes, though. WAAH! Oh well. I'll get over it. If you don't know Phoebe, she writes the blog Love That Doll. Please check out her blog!!! :) Ok, so the clocks. I got them at Radio Shack today, They're five dollars each, and where you tell the time, it's SEE THROUGH!!! It is so cool! Why, you may be wondering, was I at Radio Shack today? Well, my 15 year old brother's phone can't text, or receive texts. Oh, and his phone was less than a week old!!! Anyway, the clocks are adorable, I would have had pictures, but you know how I feel about pics, my dad doesn't want me to take pictures with our only digital camera. Yeah, my parents aren't the best at technology stuff. The dolls are doing fine, Felicity and Elizabeth are freaking out and figuring out what they want from my parents for Christmas. Lily is involved in Fall soccer this year, and she's super excited! Lanie's worried about if she'll die when she's retired. Kirsten's convincing Lanie that she's still here, people just can't buy her anymore. Chrissa is loving Shining Star Middle school. Gwen likes the school hairstyle, so does Kirsten. Sonali, oh Sonali, she broke her wrist in gymnastics on the first day. Anyway, all my dolls, except Sonali, Lanie, Felicity and Elizabeth, are fine.

No comments: