Tuesday 30 August 2011

Yo wadd'up

I'm getting a "new" doll.
Well, more like CUSTOMIZING a clearly abused doll that I will restore and make all "pretty" again. IF you have been reading Gwen's posts(which are a little TOO honest for moi...), everything you read there is true. I AM making an emo doll, and yes, I HAVE been leaving my dolls feel left out.
But, don't worry. Everything will shake out in the end. ;)
Oh, but I DO pity Hollie, because I keep telling her I'm going to get Jesse, and then I buy a different doll. So, yeah, I feel bad.
But MAN!!! I'm SOOOO SUPER EXCITED to FINALLY fix up a doll and customize her!!! The only thing I DON'T need to change is her eyes, which is good, because I have NO IDEA how to change the eyes.(Besides, wouldn't that be creepy???)
Oh, and yes, the doll IS going to be called Kylie. And no, she does NOT have a last name, as I plan to keep it that way.
Now, if you excuse me, I have some stuff I need to finsh! ;)
~Miranda

No comments: