Monday 3 October 2011

I don't know.

I really don't. I just don't know what to make of life anymore. I'm NOT going insane or anything, but I've just been thinking about everything. EVERYTHING you could POSSIBLY think of!
For example, just now I have been thinking (already) about Christmas, and I've been thinking about dolls, and I've been thinking about anime, and video games, and well... EVERYTHING!!!
And, on top of that, I just recently thought that I want a Pullip, but they make AG dolls seem like something you could buy everyday! D: THEY'RE SO EXPENSIVE!!!!! But, I ALSO want to make Cailin and Xaos(That's the name for my boy doll! :D) but there's just not enough money in the world right now for EVERYTHING I want to get!
I feel really bad about not making YouTube videos, but Windows Movie Maker keeps crashing on me, so I get REALLY pissed off and curse, and then I just walk away, so I NEED to find a new program! If you know of any free video editing software, let me know. ;)
Basically, I've just been trying to find myself, but I don't really know what to do about it. I KNOW life isn't always sugar coated, and I never said it was, but I just want to COMPLETELY figure out who I am so I can be happy again. :( I noticed that all my dolls, they all represent a part of me(except for my Sonali, who is a stuck up snob). Of course, SOME of them are so alike, there's no difference in them at all; such as Felicity and Hollie. But, lately, I've been feeling like a mix between Hollie and Kylie. In other words, senseless violence and sort of ninja.(Don't ask about the ninja part.)
Also, I don't really "fit in" with anyone. Sure, I'm a doll person, but not like the other doll people. I'm not a nerd, I'm not a "normal" person, as I call them(i.e. pretty clothes and straight hair and blah blah blah. I'm sorry if that offends you.) I'm NOT a sporty person, and I'm not a role-playing nerd. I'm sorry if I just offended you, but I just really don't know.
It seems like I'm the only one of my "kind". I'm a doll person, I LOVE zombie movies, and weapons, and video games, and anime, and steampunk(look it up if you don't know what it is). I'm SURE someone out there likes this stuff too, but I seem like the only one that likes this stuff, because none of my friends know what I'm talking about. At all. Well, EXCEPT for Phoebe, but that's only really with doll stuff.
Again, if you read this far, Kudos to you! :D Leave me a comment saying, "I like marshmallows" if you read this far, JUST so I know that SOMEONE reads my posts!
~Miranda

2 comments:

Lilac said...

I LOVE VIDEO GAMES TOO!:)

Charlotte said...

HEY! :D I just wanted to tell you that you guessed all of the pictures on my blog right! Congrats ;) Your blog is really cute!
-charlotte