Saturday 1 October 2011

L-A-Z-Y

I am REALLY lazy today. The only productive thing I did was practice my flute and saxophone.(I decided to start taking lessons for my alto, and I've gotten pretty good! :D)
But, there are a few things I've been wondering about. Other than Caitlin, I wanted to customize another doll, but it would be a boy. I was thinking something like blue eyes and grey emo hair? But I don't know, it was just a thought...
Also, I've noticed that whenever I beat a video game, I become INSANELY bored, and INSANELY violent. Well, TALKING about violence, as I don't DO anything! XD Well, THAT aside, I was wondering about whether or not that MEANS anything. Maybe... I'm working myself up to different types of stuff?
You see, when the year began, i was all "inspired" and frankly, quite hippie-ish. But, now I'm more like my older EMO brother; minus the emo hair and skinny jeans! XD I've been into video games more than EVER, and I've been interested in Manga and Gundam(giant robots controlled by people),(you know, THOSE things). This KIND OF worries me, because I've also been just not feeling like myself.
... Sure, I'm ENJOYING everything, but there's a problem I have.
I'm just an inexplicable person who doesn't really know herself.
Am I nice? Am I a jerk? I don't know. Do I like violence? Maybe. Am I happy? Honestly, I'm not sure. I have NO idea what I am anymore. Six months ago, I would have answered all those questions to make myself sound like a really nice person who is inspired. Now, I just don't know.
So, ummm, back to my dolls, I guess...(my thoughts are really scattered.) I'm not sure if I want Caitlin(Kylie's BFF) to have Green hair, or purple hair... There are these two wigs I REALLY like, but I LOVE the colour of the purple wig, and I LOVE the style of the green wig! HELP ME!!!! If you're allowed, go on ebay and search, "American girl doll heat resistant wig" in your spare time. The two I'M stuck between are: the ONLY green wig; and the short wig in wine with the braids on the side.
Which do YOU think it should be?! Of course, this MIGHT be a decision I have to eventually make myself, but for now I just want to know what you think.
By the way, if you read THIS far, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :D
~Miranda~

3 comments:

Phoebe said...

Aw I'm sorry. :( I like the red wig!

Lilac said...

I GET LAZY DAYZ WERE I JUST WANT TO BE LAZY.:)

Emma Kate said...

I will try and go on ebay. :)