Wednesday 18 January 2012

Alright!

So, I got a comment requesting to see some pictures of my Pullip! And, I thought I would first show the boxes, because they ARE pretty intricate and amazing. ;D(Yeah, I'm aware it's sideways... o_o)So, this is Rebbecca's box, and I think it's my favourite, because... Well, it has turquoise in it, and... (well, turquoise is my favourite colour... XD)
... And here are Yumie and Arashi's boxes! Yumie on the left, Arashi on the right. (Personally, I think that the Taeyang boxes look like coffins, but whatever.)
Here's Rebbecca! Sorry I didn't put up a better picture, but I couldn't FIND the better ones... :o But, she looks better in person, to say the least!Lastly is the lovely Yumie! She has a close attachment to her katana, and she constantly threatens her ex-boyfriend(Arashi, who will SOON be customized to be Kyle! :D) with it! XD On her right arm(the one with the sword in it) she has a dragon tattoo, and it's under the arm protector(I sometimes call her, "the girl with the dragon tattoo")
Well, I broke my oath from July to never post pictures again, but I don't really care. It's not like I'm ever going to USE Picasa again! It's not that I don't LIKE Picasa, it's just that I'm too lazy to do anything with it, or post pictures... -_-
I hope you liked seeing my two girls for the first time!
~Miranda
P.S. Rebbecca is my favourite, but Yumie's a close second. ;D The picture of Rebbecca wasn't the BEST quality as I mentioned before, so trust me that she's MUCH cuter than that... :(

2 comments:

Claire said...

I love them! I especially love Rebbecca...especially her hair. If my hair could be like that, I don't think I would mind. ;D I like Arashi's box, too. :)

Phoebe said...

YUMIE IS SO CUTE! Ah I love her!
I think the Taeyang boxes do look like coffins!
Phoebe
(Also, Kyyyyyllllleeeeee. . .)