Wednesday 25 January 2012

Oh my, what have I been up to?

I've been doing some stuff! If this makes any of you guys out there happy, I'm starting to design my own clothes patterns, and I will most likely sell my "products" on etsy! :D So far I've made a pattern for pajama pants(that fit Pullip AND Dal! :o) and I have a pattern for a T-shirt from Yunie on YouTube(no, I'm not advertising for her or anything, but this is just coming from me- She's awesome! :D)

I'm considering taking requests for AG outfits(but it'll be awhile before I can make my own patterns for AG dolls!) so It'll be stuff like... t-shirts, skirts, pants, leggings... Catching my drift here Mix and match stuff. :) If you think that that's cool and you MIGHT actually be interested in it, just comment and say so!

Yeah, that's about it... o_o I kind of just wanted to post because I felt like it. XD

~Miranda

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

THAT'S AWESOME! I would definately be interested. :)
~Phoebe