Tuesday 17 January 2012

The Happenings. ;D

Well. I haven't really been doing anything lately. Although I COULD just end the post here and leave you guys feeling bored, I could PROBABLY tell you what I've REALLY been doing! ^_^

Okay. So, you know how I got a Pullip and Taeyang for Christmas? Well, I gave Akoya(the girl) a name now! :D She's Yumie, and she likes cookies.(lol, who DOESN'T?!) And, as for Arashi, I plan on possibly customizing him, but I'm not entirely sure yet. You see, there's this character from a video game(really just an iPod app that's pretty in-depth) that is PRETTY awesome(a.k.a. hot! XD) and you know... I already plan on getting him an obitsu(new body) so I figured, "Why not make him a custom in the process? :D" AND that's where I am now.

I've also been SUPER happy, because Liberty Jane clothing released the pattern for the Shibuya jacket!!! :D :D :D That's my FAVOURITE outfit she has made SO FAR, and I was bummed out that I couldn't buy it. :( BUT, now I can make it! It should be pretty awesome for some stuff I have planned. ;)

Moving on to AG as the previous paragraph starts... I probably won't be making Caitlin until later on in the year. :'( You see, there was an unexpected change of plans, so I won't be getting the doll I need for Easter. *super sad face* It's just that there's another doll that's in a limited quantity state, and the limited stuff comes first to me! (Besides, I need to have as much $$$ as possible at hand so I can make my Arashi a custom... :) ) But, at least this time I'll have a brand new doll to work with! :D

Other than my regular doll-ish ponderings, I've been playing video games, drawing manga, and watching Hamtaro. :D This combination is the recipe for my perfect three day weekend!!! n_n

Oh, and I think next post I'll F-I-N-A-L-L-Y post a few pictures.

What would you like to see? Yumie? Arashi? Rebbecca(my Dal)? Any of my AG dolls? A flower? My flute? My saxophone? Fried chicken? Just comment on what you want to see!

Also, I lied about the fried chicken.

I have a picture of Terriyaki chicken. Not fried. XD

~Miranda

2 comments:

Claire said...

I'd love to see pictures of anything, especially your Pullips! :)

Miranda said...

Thanks for the comment, Claire! ;D (It's good to know people don't just like my blog because of AG dolls! XD)

~Miranda