Saturday 7 July 2012

My blogoversery! (important stuff! You should read)

The title says it all! Well, more like only the very beginning. As you may have guessed, today, July 7, is my two year blogoversery! I know I haven't been the BEST blogger, or the most diligent blogger, or even the most polite blogger, in the past few years, but hey, I have some followers, and they all mean a lot to me. Seriously, you guys are the best. If I can get 1 more follower, I might do a special post involving some pictures that are NEW! =D

I know, shocker. But, I figured that I'm super DUPER bored, and it IS the summer, so... yeah. It's kind of hard for me to do doll photos right now because my doll room/house is DEMOLISHED. And, on top of that- Oh forget it. This is a happy day! :D

"You know, all of you guys who also followed my-OUR doll blog- are the BEST! I can't believe you guys actually care! Some of you even follow Lily's blog, and others follow all three! I love you, peeps." ~Gwen (doll party photoshoot)
And this photo, I took last summer around early July. I actually took it at Phoebe's house when we did our "Dolls and Basketball" thing! Willow(on the right) is mine, and Emily is Phoebe's. ;)

Seriously, though, you guys are the BEST! I don't even mind the fact that I've had 34 followers for the past year, I'm just glad I have that many!

In fact, I've decided that I'll have the rest of July set aside for requests! If there's any of my dolls you want to see a picture of, or a picture of them doing something together, please comment, send me a PM, something! Anything! If I see a request for a picture (pretty much anything except for what I or my family/friends look like. ;) Safety measures.) I will fill that request! :D

Anyway, you guys mean the world to me. It makes me feel like even though I have a relatively unstable personality, there are some people out there who care. ;)

~Miranda

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

Yay! Blogoversary! :) I completely forgot about that picture of Willow and Ems! And I care, Miranda! I really do, even though...um...yeah. ;) I would like to see a photo of something. Just a photo. :)