Tuesday 31 July 2012

Sad news...

For the past few days, I have had a really bad cold and have been unable to work on my doll room- making it near impossible for me to introduce my new doll with a photostory. :'( So, I apologise for the wait, but I obviously can't do much without having a clean room. DX We're also leaving for Destin, Florida sometime in the coming week, so clearly I can't do anything then. (But I'll try to have fun and take pictures! That is, if we do anything interesting... :\)


Once we come back from vacation, we'll have to make an emergency trip to Canada because well, last night my grandpa kinda died, so... (._. ) yeah... :'( Now I don't have any grandparents.


So, yeah. I basically can't do much but go on YouTube and watch Death Note, or get soup/hot chocolate and go on the computer... Which is basically describing the same thing... :P I tried reading books, but my eyes went all buggy and I ended up taking a nap instead~. xP So~~~ I'm basically not doing anything different than when I was in Missouri last week, but NOW I have an excuse to be a lazy jackwagon! :D


I have been feeling better today, so I may or may not try to be productive...


~Miranda

2 comments:

Claire said...

Enjoy going to Destin - we went there a couple of years ago and really loved it :)

Shion said...

Ah... I have a cold at the moment. u.u I sucks. And I'm so sorry about your grandfather. :'(