Saturday 4 September 2010

My post of RANDOMNESS or not...

OK, so you may be wondering, what's so random about this post. Well, I'll tell you. My doll school started LAST week, and so far, my dolls have set their own time for school, never. They have slept for a week except for Lanie, she's been up since last Monday. My dolls like the clocks, for the brief moment they were awake; but I don't know how awake they were. Chrissa started talking about raspberries, Sonali rambled on about hobos, Gwen, well, Gwen never woke up. I don't even know if she's still with us, oh wait, she just woke up. I don't know how long she'll be awake, since she said: "I want a chocolate flavored marker!!!" (I hope she's not serious,) I have a cold today, I'm not tired, but I have had a runny nose since yesterday at 8:00. Well, my plans with my dolls are to have a picnic with them, but I don't think I have enough food... oh well. Sonali and Chrissa can just eat dirt. Or confetti, I'm not picky. Well, Lily had her first imaginary soccer game today. She loves soccer, if you didn't know, but there is no one to play it with. I got an Our Generation horse foal last week. I am waiting to show the dolls their newest family member. Yea, this is a rambling post about things that are too small to have their own post. Well, that's all for now, and remember, always, ... I forgot. Oh yeah! Never throw away bacon, unless it's unsanitary.

No comments: