Thursday 23 September 2010

Yea, another post!

Well, It's very late here, and I changed my profile pic. You may be wondering: EW, A LIZARD!!! Well, this is our bearded dragon Liz. She's very sweet, doesn't bite, hardly moves unless she sees her reflection, AND she can go for up to a week without food or water. In other words, if you don't like high-maintenance pets, then a Bearded Dragon is right for you! But they're about $60-$80. They're well worth it, though. I have to admit something, I'm a chocoholic. That means I HAVE to have some form of chocolate every day, or I get mad. I have taken up baking every week, so I have something to do. My dolls are ending their snowflake unit, and learning about what causes leaves to turn certain colours. I finished the book The Wind in The Willows tonight. It was really good. I give it *****(Five stars)! So, if you like animal books, read it! Also, my lizard Liz in my profile picture, she has a piece of banana on her head. Our school is doing a chocolate bar sale throughout the next two weeks. It's for my band class, I play the flute and made it into advanced band, and I want to sell four boxes: 200 chocolate bars. I want the digital camera, and the ceiling clock, and not to mention the chocolate scented calculator: it looks like chocolate, and is even wrapped with a wrapper! Well, for now, PEACE OUT!!!

No comments: