Tuesday 14 September 2010

Two things

First thing, if you haven't already done so, vote in my poll. Second of all, the book I am currently reading, amongst many others, is Watership Down. It's about rabbits who are leaving their tribe type thing, since one of the main characters thinks bad things are going to happen soon. Also, it's cool since the main characters are bunnies. I give this book an A+. I would recommend this book for people ages 10-13. Although it's really easy for me since I am an excellent reader, so you can possibly read it before that age range. Great summer book. I really like it. I am 12, and I probably would have had a slight challenge reading it, but could've read it in fourth grade. Remember, I am an excellent reader. Here's a helpful hint for the books I read: I ONLY read books my immediate family members have read.

No comments: