Monday 13 September 2010

Slacking off...

Well, for now, I have a project in Social Studies due next Monday, and I also need to do a couple of other things tonight. So, as the title implied, I'm slacking off; or more in terms, procrastinating. I know I haven't done any doll-ish posts since last month, but I have been playing Animal Crossing City folk on my Nintendo Wii. You may or may not have guessed, but I love video games. Not like my cousin Sophie, or my brother Griffin, but I still like them. I used to watch Griffin play v.g. all the time, and therefore, I like to watch him, not play them myself. Oh, I've decided to make my blog about, ..........................................MEE!!! :) I thought,well, I would LOVE to not come across as only a doll loving person, and I'm not exactly the kind of person one would think of as a doll lover... so yea. I will post about awesome books I am or have read , video games that are fun and exciting, family friendly games, of course. And, I'll post about my sweet little pigs, not to mention my dolls. I don't really care who follows me, as long as you don't want to kill me, not that anyone would,... I hope. So, if there's anything, I mean almost ANYTHING you want to know about me, just comment. So, the point of this pointless post is, well, to slightly get to know me better. So for now,...PEACE OUT!!! :0

No comments: