Sunday 24 October 2010

Fall Festival!!!

This year, I've decided to have a Fall Festival with my dolls! It will envolve trick-or-treating, Fall Festival exclusive stores, a pie raffle(put your name on a slip of paper, and put it in the basket. If your name is chosen, you win a pie! The pie is a candle that is shaped like a pie, and is doll sized that I bought at Michaels!) you can dress up for a costume contest, and MORE!!! I will make the event take place in my bedroom, only my dolls and/or friend's dolls are welcome. Everyone else, I don't know personally. If this sounds fun to you, then make a Fall Festival for yourself! I will post a possible photo story about it in early November, with little picture updates every other day or so for sneak peaks! I have a signature hairstyle that looks AMAZING on Kirsten!

PLD!!!

Please Love Dolls
-Miranda!!! :)

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

That sounds cool! My dolls are having a big party. And, not to be rude or anything, but could you plaese not use PLD? It is kind of my thing.

Miranda said...

Ok. I'll use.. wait. I thought you used peace, love and dolls?