Tuesday 12 October 2010

Hello! Sorry for not posting...

HI!!! I only do things like that when I have been on blogger, but haven't posted for a few days. Yeah, so forget that. Did you ever go to Washington D.C.? I am going there, and is it fun? If so, please comment. Ok, so you know the Olympics, the one in Vancouver that happened this year? Well, I have an Aunt in Vancouver, and she bought me a TON of the souvenirs for it, and today, she sent me a pair of the red mittens! I will show you my collection tomorrow, along with a few random pictures of random items! The last pair of mittens she sent me were too small, so my dad yelled at his sister over the phone for that, and now I have more mittens! So, that's how I'm doing this post. Well, for now,..............PEACE OUT!!! :)

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Well, I'll take a picture soon. I don't really get around to things...