Wednesday 13 October 2010

NEWS!!!

Well, I have some important news! Now. Most of you have cellphones, right? I don't, but I may be getting a Blackberry soon! I want a purple one. If only there was a lime green or a powder blue one...


Enough with that.
Sonali and Gwen are starting to make an evil plot against all of my other dolls, and lets just say the details are graphic. Yeah, most of the things I do with my dolls aren't normal every day life. On average, 75% of the time at least one of my dolls is hurt(not physically, they are hurt in the game, not like they need to go the doll hospital or anything. I care a LOT about their well being.) So, I have a question. Is it bad to eat chocolate a lot? I don't want the physical inadvantages, just emotional ones. This is a problem since I pretty much eat chocolate all day. Yeah, that's why I'm a chocoholic, which means I need a certain amount of chocolate every day, or I'll get mad(I made up the word, but it seems real-ish).

2 comments:

American Girl Doll Hairstyles said...

That's really cool. I have a blackberry and I love it! I have the pink (my favorite color) curve. Although there may not be a lime green blackberry, there are tons of cases to choose from. You may find a lime green skin/case or a powder blue skin/case.

Miranda said...

Nice! My dad told me there are no skins for it, but I am happy to hear that there are!!! :)