Monday 4 October 2010

I should be at school!

Hiya! Well, as the title implies, I should be at school. No, I'm not ditching, and no, I'm not dying. I have strep throat, or at least I think I do. My mom may or may not take me to the doctor. Here's the exact reason why I'm staying at home: my throat burns. It feels like it is on fire. Every time I swallow. Well, I think I'll just play Bomberman Generation all day. Yes, it's another game I'm obsessed with. It's for Gamecube, but I play it on the Wii. I just found a quilt project I started about two years ago yesterday, my little Jelly bags. It's from Bunny Hill designs, and all you need is one Jelly Roll! Yeah, that's quit talk for ya. Well, I may or may not work on my jelly bags or quilt today. Oh, my fabrics came! Well, I bought the last one, so I can't give you a picture of the fabric. ):Well, for now........................PEACE OUT!!! :)

2 comments:

American Girl Doll Hairstyles said...

Get Well Soon Miranda!

Miranda said...

Thanks, I went to school again today. I was happy to have a "long" weekend, though!!! :)