Sunday 31 October 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! :)

Yeah!!! Finally, free candy again!!! Well, enough excitement. Today, I am, of course, going trick or treating. But, I am going with Phoebe! We are going to first celebrate dolloween with our dolls, then, later, we will go trick-or-treating! I'm especially excited since there is this guy in our neighborhood, and he hands out a 6 PACK OF OREOS, and a king sized reeses, also, a whole starburst pack! WOOOO!!! Yeah, I'll be jacked up on sugar today! I can stay very calm with sugar, I've never had a sugar induced sugar rush in my life!!! Not everyone can say that! What are you going to be for Halloween? Comment about, if you want. I am going to be a Canadian! Well, I have a toque that says oh Canada! on it, snow pants, a red scarf, a winter coat, boots, and the Vancouver 2010 Olympics mittens! My dolls are going to dress up, too! Well, for now..................HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! :)

No comments: