Tuesday 21 June 2011

FIRST DAY OF SUMMER!!!

Three points. One: I got an Alto Sax. today, and I really suck... but then again, being a floutist, I've never used a reed before... Also, my cleaning... Thing got stuck, and I had to find a log pokey stick to get it out of the instrument... And when I FINALLY got the darn thing to work, I thought a duck was going to kill me! It was loud. :( I think I'm not traumatized...

Two: I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow! Where? ... I'm not telling, so I don't have a creeper that can find me... Not that I don't trust you lovely followers, just for privacy reasons...

Three: I'M TURNING THIRTEEN ON THURSDAY!!! I think this is the most important thing so far in my life, considering I(for some reason) told my mom that we ARE going to get cheese and candy on my birthday, because WHO doesn't like CHEESE AND CANDY!?!?! Other than Phoebe's doll Evey, who just doesn't like cheese... Why am I talking about cheese?!?! Oh yeah. Birthday cheese...

~Miranda(who is anticipating birthday cheese...)

5 comments:

Rachel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you enjoy you cheese and candy. And get lots of cool presents and enjoy your vacation!! :) Have a good summer.

Hannah said...

Hi! Have fun on your vacation! When you get back, can you tell us where you went? :) I'm going to my grandparents house this weekend. :)

Lilac said...

Cool,happy early B-Day.:)

Phoebe said...

Happy Birthday! That's awesome that you got an alto. I'm taking lessons and got a new ligature and reeds, they are incredibly better.

Priya said...

Happy b-day, Miranda! I just <3 the name of your blog. :D