Thursday 23 June 2011

My birthday!!!

Alright! Long story long(my version of long is two sentences), I tried to make a post from my iPod on my birthday, but it wouldn't let me type. :( SO... Now I'm here! I'm thirteen, and I went to Wisconsin, as only one or two of you probably knew... But all that aside, i got cheese, and I got candy, and I got Kanani's pj's, and because these were too big to be given to me EXACTLY on my birthday, so I got them a week ago, Willow and Kanani's lounge chair set. ;) Yay. :D

It just occurred to me, that unless you checked my Picasa with the link because that's the only way to get there, you haven't seen Willow! I'll give you some pictures, but I do recommend that you look at the photo story... XD

~Miranda

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I hope you had a good birthday. And Willow's so pretty!!

Lilac said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.:)