Monday 27 June 2011

The next doll I will buy. :D

I JUST saw the new AG shtuff yesterday, and I LOVE it! Some things, I really dislike, such as the "rip-off" of #28, or the new outfits. But, I LOVE #59, AND the new doll watches!!! :D #59 looks JUST like me, but her isn't curly enough(or dark enough), she has maybe ten more freckles than I do, and she doesn't have bangs. Sounds like a lot of differences, but I STILL see me when I look at that doll. Before, #44 cam up as my best look-alike, which HARDLY looks like ME! Yeah, I'll still BUY #44, but I gave a name to #59 today. Charlotte Victoria Chestnut. She(just like me) Loves watches, and is rarely seen without one, plays video games almost constantly, and has a love of the fine arts and interior design. And, unless you JUST started following my blog(which I am thankful for my two newest followers! ;) ) You will probably know that I just described myself. THAT'S THE POINT!!! Much like Phoebe's doll Evey, Charlotte will be a mii-me. I'm going to have to save up a lot of dough to buy her, considering I'm TOTALLY tapped, even though I just lost my LAST TOOTH(I think...) so I get five dollars to add to my collection of money consisting of: some pocket change, a dollar bill, and a few gum wrappers. Lovely, I know. I'm ENTIRELY broke because I went into debt from my last AG purchase, and I bought a second gen. iPod touch from my brother for $20(SWEET!!!)

So I've been lazing around at home making furniture for my dolls out of duct tape and empty doll outfit boxes. Livin' the dream. I haven't had a babysitting job in about five months, but I can't ALWAYS rely on ONE family to keep calling me back every week or two... XD How does a lazy, video-game loving teenage-girl make money OTHER than selling a bunch of crap I found in my closet or watching kids for three hours!??!?! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found a stop-motion doll video about that once on youtube, but I don't remember what it was called... I think girloftheyearstudios made it, but it was last year, so I wouldn't remember... I DO remember that my parent's cars need washing, and my dad told me a few months ago that he would give me $5 for every pair of his jeans I hemmed... I'll look into that for now...

~Miranda

P.S. Seriously, do ANY of you have an idea how to make enough money to buy an AG doll and some accesories!?!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been saving my money since Christmas, and have almost enough to buy two dolls. That's by saving my birthday/Christmas money, mowing the lawn, washing the truck, mopping and sweeping the house floors, etc.

;)

I like the new AG stuff, too! A few of the outfits were a little ugly, in my opinion, but I like most of the new stuff.

-Hannah

Phoebe said...

No. Sorry. :(
Oh, and it's #55, not #59, by the way. But I love her, too! I gave her a name! It's Daphne Elanor Clane. :) She's like a certain awesome person Lanie is obsessed with.;)
~Phoebler

Miranda said...

Oh. I thought she was #59... okay. Well, I'm STILL going to buy her... Other than #44, she's the ONLY doll that comes up as my JLY, which really bothers me, so I'm going to buy her. But first, I need to make enough money to buy two doll watches, my #55 with earrings, and a new doll hairbrush, because mine are so old that they're busted. It's about $166 with shipping. RIDICULOUS!!!

~Miranda