Sunday 5 June 2011

My birthday is soon. :)

As probably two or three of you know, my birthday is soon! :D It's on June 23, and I'll be thriteen! :) (I'm getting Willow in >three weeks! :D )So... I was wondering that since I'm ALMOST at thirty followers for this blog, maybe 35 would be nice? It's almost been a year since I started blogging, and I still kind of want to have the word spread around. I'm not asking for a thousand followers or anything, just, you know, six more. More would be nice, but before June 23 I would kind of hope to have around 35. I won't freak out and shut down my blog if you disregard this, I just kind of feel like It's been a while, and I thought it would be kind of nice to have thirty-five followers on my blogger dashboard when I come back from vacation at the very end of June.

BUT... that aside... I was pretty sure I would have a party with friends and ice cream cake... mmm...(I'm "mmm-ing" the cake, I'm not cannibal!)

Okay, I feel really self-centered right now... you can forget about me, I won't mind, I'm just saying It would be cool.

~Miranda

1 comment:

Lilac said...

I am thirteen!HAPPY B-DAY!:)