Tuesday 28 June 2011

My channel.

For now, there are NO videos, because it's taking FOREVER to load it to YouTube(seriously! It's been loading for half an hour, and is only 17% done!) BUT, I got my channel URL for you, so you can check it out! I chose a random background that I didn't use for my blog header one day, so it'll be new to ALL of you! :D It doesn't suck! :) Here's the link. I'm not sure if it works or not, but just search for my video in a day or two(but ask for your permission, first! Some people aren't allowed on YouTube. :( ) My video is called: My dolls and doll room tour. So, look it up in a few days!!! :D

~Miranda

4 comments:

Lilac said...

I am sorry that your video is taking for ever to load.;(I can not wait to see it.:)

Miranda said...

Well, good news! IT'S UP!!! Oh, and as an FYI, I do NOT really sound like that! Well, sort of, but I kind of sound like a boy in my video... XD

~Miranda

Miranda said...

Oh, and I planned on making a small movie(about 10-15 minutes?) about a doll trying to make it as an actress, but it may take a while. It's not that easy making a set, you know! XD

~Miranda

Amy said...

It always takes forever. My playthroughs: 2 hours min.



-A