Wednesday 29 June 2011

I'm still wondering...

HOW does a person make $220 in a month?! I get $10 every week, but I want to buy #55 and some other shtuff! I just don't get it... The only things I know of is I can get five dollars for every one of my family's four cars I wash, and I can get five dollars for every "sewing project" I complete, but that STILL only totals to $100! I would need, maybe... four babysitting jobs, where I earn $30 every time? I guess I'll have to ask my parents if I can do any chores(not extra ones, because I don't "have" to do chores, although I want to sometimes...) for some money, and do other stuff around the house... :( Don't get me wrong, I LOVE cleaning, but just not the picking stuff up part. XD I sound weird when I say that, but think; ALL I do on a regular basis is sit around and do nothing physically enduring, so chores are my "exercise", strange as it seems...

Well, I guess I just have to wait... :(

~Miranda

3 comments:

Claire said...

Hmm..you could ask if you can do some side projects in the house besides your regular chores and washing the cars.

And I love the doll you're getting! #55 is on my list to get this year, after #41. :)

maura margaret said...

I'm trying to save up money too, not for an AG doll though, I'm saving up for a vintage typewriter,I have to clean up shtuff and do dishes and things like that, It's hard,I hope you get the doll soon!

Miranda said...

OH MY GOSH! I've been trying to find a vintage typewriter for MONTHS! I want one of the models from the 20's with a satin black finish. I DID find an old, ugly typewriter at an antique shop in Wisconsin, but it was from the 70's, with a teal body and a black stripe. d:

And Claire, what do you mean by side projects? All I can think of is cleaning up the multitude of clutter our house hoards, but I can't really think of anything else! My dad offered me a sewing project(don't ask...)

Thank you both for the comments! :D All comments are greatly appreciated. :)

~Miranda