Tuesday 28 June 2011

I made a YouTube!!! :D

Obviously, referring to the title, I made a YouTube. BUT, I don't have any videos yet. In fact, that's the problem. I am going to set up a poll asking you what I should make a video about, but they're doll related things. I tried making a doll room tour, because the LAST time I showed it, it was empty, so I made doll furniture out of empty American Girl doll clothes and accesories boxes, and Phoebe helped me make it AWESOME one day(Thanks, Phoebe! I owe you.) so I wanted to show it as my first video. But, sadly, it sucked. :( I REALLY hope you vote, and you can choose multiple ones, so I STRONGLY encourage you to vote. Thank you if you can't vote because sometimes blogger is dumb, so you may comment. :D

~Miranda

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

OH MY GOSSSSSSSHHHHHHH!!!! LUCKY!!! I WANT ONE!! How awesome. Email me the URL!
~Phoebe

Lilac said...

Yay!:)